We are looking for volunteers to assist with all of our PTO events throughout the year and we welcome all parties willing to help. The help we need isn't always during the day so if you can help on a week night or a weekend with planning or something else, we would love to have you! Please click on the link and tell us about yourself and what you would be interested in participating in
We love to have our parents and teachers volunteer! We know how busy your life is, so we will update this site with specific information about volunteer opportunities.
Here's the process for volunteering during school hours:
1. Complete the School District Online Volunteer Application
2. Get fingerprinted
This is a required step that is offered at no cost. Please note: on average, it can take several days to receive the results. In very rare cases, it may take up to 30 days to receive the results.)
- Fingerprinting is available at the Reynoldsburg City Schools Business Office (1555 Graham Road) - Tuesday through Thursday from 8am to 12pm.
- Please bring a photo ID and have a valid social security number.
- Once the background check results are received, you will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org letting you know that you have been approved. (Please check your spam and junk mail folders if you have not received)
- Your cleared background checks are good for five (5) years.
- If you have any questions regarding background checks, please contact Vicki DeWees #614-501-1026.