HOW DO I FIND OUT WHAT'S GOING ON?
This section lists the different places to which you can subscribe online to receive information about the things going on in our kids' school, their grade, and even their classroom. Details about each are provided for your reference.
District E-Communication System
Make sure to create an account for the district's e-communication system. From that page, you can subscribe to the weekly email from Summit and view critical information on your dashboard.
- Summit Road Elementary
- Reynoldsburg City Schools
- DonorsChoose.org - public charity that allows teachers to submit projects for funding so that you can donate directly to your classroom. It's tax-deductible too!
- Summit Road Elementary PTO - PTO page
- Reynoldsburg City Schools - District page
- Summit Road Elementary - School page
- Innovation Station
- Living Library Museum
- Summit STEM 1st Grade
- Second Grade STEMBots
- Summit STEM 3rd Grade
- 4th Grade at Summit STEM Elementary
- Summit 161 - Mrs. Ball's Room
- L-Team at Summit STEM - Literacy Team
This is a text messaging system where you will get messages from the teachers and the school. To sign up, text the code associated with your grade level to 81010
- Kindergarten - Text @suesprntk
- First Grade - Text @suesprnt1
- Second Grade - Text @suesprnt2
- Third Grade - Text @suesprnt3
- Fourth Grade - Text @suesprnt4